Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
First newsletter of the new year! Happy New Year!
I am excited to announce that the newest Declutter Group will be January 27th. Last year’s Declutter Group is still hanging out at Facebook challenging & encouraging each other to continue decluttering and simplifying.
Also, the bundle of all my classes and products this year will be rising in price in February since I added more classes. The Declutter Group is included in the bundle if you want to check it out.
My article for MLAG is up:
http:// www.meditatelikeagirl.com/1/ post/2014/01/ connecting-to-what-you-really-w ant.html
Finally, the 100 Day Goals Guy challenge is back for the beginning of 2014:
http://www.goalsguy.com/Affiliate/tgg.php?id=850958 [aff link] I do this every year at least once.
- Pay twice the minimum payments on your credit cards this month if you need to catch up.
- Name something you accomplished last year.
- What in your life is really not working lately?
- What are some tweaks you can try out in that area of your life?
- Decide on one thing you will no longer do or do less of this year.
- In its place, what can you add that gives aliveness, fun, and energy?
- Then take a day off planning and visioning to just be in 2014.
FOR 2014 HAS ARRIVED!
Who do you know that wants to declutter and would enjoy this beautiful calendar?
Keep your life more organized for 2014 with this day-by-day guide to decluttering your life!
with FREE SHIPPING!