Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
We are hunkering down during another blizzard. Winter has been tough this year in Michigan. So it’s cleaning, reading, baking bread, playing MadLibs, and watching the Lone Ranger.
The Declutter Group starts Monday night. And the Facebook group is already pre-challenging and encouraging one another. (you can still get in if you missed the first chat. We have a transcript.
Also, the bundle of all my classes and products this year will be rising in price in February since I added more classes. The Declutter Group is included in the bundle if you want to check it out.
- Get documents all set for filing taxes.
- Decide on a limit for books in your home.
- Practice sitting down to eat, away from the phone, TV and computer.
- Ask yourself what would make your daily tasks more enjoyable.
- Baking bread can be easy, even for simple cooks like me with this method.
- Have daily ‘disconnect from technology’ times.
- Empty the vacuum bag or bagless area if it’s been awhile.
We all want a serene, clutter-free space to enjoy, but how do you do it? Join me as we create a great plan for decluttering your life and enjoy fun support!
“What a wonderful program! Not only did the Declutter Club keep me focused and accountable, it was also there as a means of support when the going got tough. The Declutter Club was instrumental in helping me create a habit of decluttering. I am really looking forward to the next group.”
– Maryann, NY
This course usually pays for itself as people sell off their clutter.
Starts Monday Jan 27, 2014