Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
Lots more things were canceled due to snow here and had a bout of cabin fever. Read the blog post below to find out what I did about it.
My article is up at Meditate Like a Girl on Compassion from Connection.
I have room for a couple new clients. If you are interested, you can read up here.
Also, the bundle of all my classes and products this year will be rising in price in February 11th since I added more classes. The Declutter Group is included in the bundle if you want to check it out.
- Toss financial paperwork like utility bills and bank statements over 12 months old unless used for tax purposes.
- If a habit isn’t sticking, try a different time of day.
- If specific times to do things make you rebel, try times of day like morning, afternoon or night.
- Don’t open another bottle of shampoo or conditioner until the ones you have are done.
- Break down dealing with taxes to 15 min at a time.
- Keep hand lotion by each sink, at your desk and in your purse during winter.
- Think of what you want more of this February.
Habits and Rhythms 3-week class
Starts Monday March 10
Do you remember the I asked my readers what class they would like and they said one that combines what they’ve learned in the time, finance, declutter and self-care classes to help create habits and rhythms.
It’s time to put it all together.
Even if you haven’t taken the other classes, this will be a great class to create those habits you keep wanting to create.
Format: Weekly chat sessions at 8pm ET Mondays (transcript is sent if you can’t attend)
Then we can check in as much as you would like for accountability in the private facebook group. This will be where you really make the changes. If you have been wanting to make habits stick, but they don’t seem to stick on your own, the support may be what you need.
This class will only be $17. So if you have been wanting to try one of my classes this is a great one to start with.