Weekly Simplicity Tips
Glad to see a great group for the finance class starting Monday.
I was sick with that cold most of the week, but started feeling better this weekend. My husband and I went over to Gun Lake where we went to the recreation area and waded in the lake. Today after dropping my daughter at work I went to the beach for a bit. I wanted to be outside as much as possible because I didn’t get out much this week. So I’ve been alternating house tasks like laundry and grocery shopping with reading outside.
- Do your summer planning (or winter for the other hemisphere.)
- Use the program, Freedom to block the internet so you can get things done.
- How good is your multi-tasking? Count to 10. Now recite the alphabet A-J. Now alternate. Most people take much longer when they alternate.
- Read something deeply instead of skimming.
- Think about where you give away your decision making power. Do you always say, "Wherever" or "Whatever?"
- Put a project on hold for the next couple months, so you can be outside more.
- 5 drops of lavender oil mixed with distilled water in one of those little glass bottles makes a blissfully smelling toner.
Attention: Overwhelmed individuals whose financial lives seem out of control
This course will help you create easy-to-maintain systems for your finances. Class starts June 9th.
This class will help you:
- get your finances in order
- start saving
- create a plan to get out of debt
- consolidate, automate and simplify your system
- create a simple spending plan
Each class will bring you closer to financial integrity. And you’ll find you are not alone.