Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Keep some healthy snacks like sunflower seeds in your car
2. Fix one thing that is bugging you
3. Declutter and clean the cabinet under the bathroom sink
4. Give yourself permission to take time out without the guilt
5. Do one thing today to bring you closer to a goal
6. Be kind to yourself next time you “fail”
7. Remind yourself that most times it won’t be easier if you wait
Mother’s Day Special on the Self-Care Program
Are you a mother or do you know any mothers that have been so focused on taking care of the needs of others that she has forgotten how to care for herself?
How is your spending fast for May coming?:
If you wish to subscribe, visit: