Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Create an e-mail folder for e-mail templates – frequent emails you send (i.e. an answer to a question you often get at work, monthly meeting invites, invoices).
2. Write down 2 small actions that will bring you closer to your goals. Do them this week.
3. Slow down while cooking one meal. Enjoy the slicing, preparing, and creating.
4. Pick a project to devote at least 5 minutes a day to, so you can finish it.
5. Go to bed early tonight.
6. Put part of your paycheck into savings automatically. Call your bank to see how you can do this. You don’t miss, what you don’t see.
7. Go to the beach or out for a swim. Don’t miss out on summer!