Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. See it as a challenge, not a problem
2. Where is the blessing in your challenge?
3. Add a dose of fun to a chore
4. Allow yourself 5 minutes of whining then get on with it
6. Follow your urges to do something kind
7. Who do you need to forgive?
July Simple Self Care calendar available for subscribers.
Imagine waking up refreshed because you are feeling good about yourself. You are being productive and letting go of excuses. You do what you say you will. You plan your day, yet are flexible enough to rebound when plans don’t go as you want. Your life is more like the life you have been dreaming about. Quit procrastinating:
Do the Get it Done Procrastination eCourse:http://www.encouragingcoach.com/programs-procrastination.htm
If you wish to subscribe, visit: