Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. What can you learn from your guilt?
2. Now let your guilt go
3. Allow others to make mistakes
4. Allow yourself to make mistakes
5. Pay attention to someone
6. How are you doing on your summer planning checklist?
7. Walk during the kids’ practice time
July Simple Self Care calendar available for subscribers.
Imagine waking up refreshed because you are feeling good about yourself. You are being productive and letting go of excuses. You do what you say you will. You plan your day, yet are flexible enough to rebound when plans don’t go as you want. Your life is more like the life you have been dreaming about. Quit procrastinating:
Do the Get it Done Procrastination eCourse:
Warmly, Beth Dargis=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
If you wish to subscribe, visit: