Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Write your to do list in categories
2. Remember you don’t have to feel like doing it, you just have to do it
3. Visualize a project you are working on, completed
4. Put your top five goals or priorities where you can see them daily
5. Create a 5 minute list of things that can be completed quickly
6. Swap books or clothes with a friend
7. Take a half hour and read those magazine articles you have been saving
Take the Self-Care Quiz:
I am creating my schedule for fall right now and have room for 3 new coaching clients. If you are committed to simplifying your life and finding out what is most important to you, check out my Coaching FAQ: http://www.encouragingcoach.com/coaching.htm
and if that sounds good, sign up for a Free Exploratory Session to see if we make a good fit:
Sign up so you know when the blog is updated. Look under Meta in the right column – subscribe me.
Warmly, Beth Dargis
If you wish to subscribe, visit: