Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Forget about perfection, quirks are more interesting anyway
2. Decide to eat really healthy this season, so you can enjoy indulging at get togethers
3. Have the kids plan a week’s worth of clothes at a time, using sweater organizers in the closet
4. There are two ways of seeing most things, choose the positive view
5. Research a solution for something that isn’t working in your life
6. If you are feeling overwhelmed, release a commitment
7. Visit a craft show or make crafts with friends
November calendar is available for subscribers.
Get Things Done Procrastination Course
Have you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?