Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. When someone is talking to you, stop what you are doing, look at them and fully listen
2. How is your work-life balance? Brainstorm ways you can work less.
3. Think of what success means to you. You may already be successful.
4. Let go of some control and allow others to do things for you
5. Tell relatives what they can bring for Thanksgiving dinner or ask what you can bring
6. Take care of that pile that is really nagging you
7. Have a cup of hot cocoa with someone you love
November calendar is available for subscribers.
Get Things Done Procrastination Course
Have you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?