Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Spend 5 minutes dealing with a pile of paper
2. Clean the guest bathroom and living room
3. Set the table ahead of time
4. Write down at least 10 things you are grateful for
5. Sing, dance to or play three songs
6. Order gifts online
7. Spend 15 minutes in silence
November calendar is available for subscribers.
Get Things Done Procrastination Course
Have you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?