Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Use Ta-Da List for setting up Christmas Lists for your kids: http://www.tadalist.com/
2. Do something today you have never done before
3. Focus on loving more rather than doing more
4. Have a list of things you notice you’d like to change in your house – to do after the holidays
5. Get together with a friend to shop, wrap presents or bake
6. Focus on doing one thing at a time – finish what you start
7. Do the Sunday crossword or read
DecemberĂ‚Â calendar is available for subscribers.
Get Things Done Procrastination Course
Have you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?
You can subscribe here: