Weekly Simplicity Tips
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips.
1. Get outside at least once a day to prevent Seasonal Affective Disorder
2. Change your workout to include some outdoor winter sports and walks or bring your workout indoors
3. Plan one project and break it down into the first few steps
4. What is the biggest obstacle to one of your goals? Work to solve it.
5. Are you limiting your life with negative beliefs, restrictive habits, or guilt?
6. Decorate little by little
7. Leave the computer off for a whole day
DecemberÃ‚Â calendar is available for subscribers. And the 2007 Declutter calendar will be up soon.
Get Things Done Procrastination Course
Have you had great ideas, but never followed-through? Do household chores and work tasks not get done because you don’t like to do them? Do you want to start exercising and eating right, but just haven’t gotten to it yet? Do you spend so much time on other people’s projects, you don’t have time for your own? Do time wasters like TV, chatting and shopping eat up time for your goals? Does the thought of all your to do’s drain your energy?
You can subscribe here: