1. Make a list of things to think about before you commit to them.
2. Turn off the cell phone some evenings.
3. Keep negative media off – you can be informed without being mired in negativity.
4. Declutter old newspapers and magazines – newspapers stay no longer than a week, magazines go the day the new one arrives.
5. Keep umbrellas in all your vehicles and by the front & back door.
6. Outsource, delegate or trade one disliked task.
7. What hobby sounds fun to try?
I am setting up my spring list of clients. If you would like one-on-one coaching in simplifying your life read Getting Started with Coaching:
If that sounds good than you can set up a free exploratory session to see if we fit well together here:
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: