1. Find all your photos and put them together in photo boxes.
2. Ask your bank about automatic transfers from your checking to savings, making saving automatic.
3. Give yourself a time limit on research for a project or improvement, so you will take action.
4. Are there any to do’s in your head you haven’t written down?
5. Quit overdoing to gain the approval of others.
6. List all the home repair/organization/decorating projects you want to do. Choose one to start this week.
7. Is there any area of your life you have been neglecting?
Are you tired too much of the time?
Have you just been going through the motions of life?
Are you overweight or not as healthy as you’d like to be?
Instead of “losing 10 lbs in one week”, I have created a program where we work on creating healthy habits for a lifetime over three months. And it can be personalized to meet your needs. It is not a one size fits all approach.
Would you like to:
- Get through the blocks that keep you from healthy living
- Uncover your personal reasons for gaining energy
- Find the energy changes that work for you
- Discover ways to relax
- Have a spa evening
- Get better sleep and more?
This 3-month plan is a downloadable version with worksheets, checklists and logs to help you implement your new healthy habits. You can get the first week free:Energy for Joy
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: