1. If you are feeling discontent in regards to possessions, check to see how much TV you are watching lately.
2. Divide a current project into steps. Now make the steps smaller.
3. Take a 3 second pause before taking action next time you have an impulse so you can think about the consequences.
4. Enjoy at least one moment today, fully.
5. Plan your Halloween and costumes or your alternative Oct 31 plans.
6. Revamp your exercise schedule for fall.
7. Deliberately plan time to rest today.
Is Clutter Overwhelming You?
Quit waiting for your home to get decluttered on its own. Get a handle on the clutter in your house by working together, breaking it down and following a simple guide.
Join me, a Certified Family Manager Coach, as I coach you to enjoy a more serene home.
LIMITED SPACES – Starts Oct 1, 2007
Get your Weekly Tips and Declutter Calendar here: