Weekly Simplicity Tips
1. Do you have everything you need for thanksgiving dinner? you dont want to go to the store at the last minute.
2. Ask for help.
3. Smile at everyone you meet today.
4. Be thankful.
5. Stay home from the madness of the store this Friday and Saturday.
6. Have great conversations with family and friends. What don’t you know about them that you’d like to?
7. Spend extra time in prayer/meditation/quiet time today.
Have you made past resolutions only to have the same ones this year?
Do you find all those goal setting guides complicated and not realistic for your full life?
Do you want to find a practical way to achieve a year you love?
You want to say this is the year I will __________!
Visit: Simple Annual Planning
The 2009 Calendar is here!