Weekly Simplicity Tips & Time Class Starts Tonight!
Welcome to this week’s issue of Weekly Simplicity Tips. The time class starts tonight! Went to the beach to celebrate the first day of summer. And we are enjoying Michigan strawberries.
- Have a no technology weekend.
- Deal with family tensions instead of turning on the TV or video games.
- Go on a walk after dinner instead of watching something on TV.
- Make cooking a family thing.
- What media boundaries do you need to set?
- Are there any phone calls you want to catch up on?
- Go to a farmer’s market or local farm for fresh produce.
- Purchase fewer disposable items.
Change Your Relationship to Time Class – Starts TONIGHT!
For those of you that are tired of feeling hurried and tense all the time: