Weekly Simplifying Tips
June 12-June 18
1. When you schedule something, schedule enough time to prepare, do the action, and then clean up afterwards.
2. Get caught up on any bills or paperwork you need to do.
3. Time yourself doing 3 routine tasks so you know how long they actually take.
4. Turn off the TV and go play mini-golf.
5. Use the last hour of your work time to clean up loose ends, return your phone calls and emails, then write out your to do list for the next day.
6. Is there anything that you still want to get done this week?
7. Sleep for 8 hours tonight.