What To Do When You Are So Busy You Don’t Know Where To Start
It’s been an extra busy couple of weeks. So what kept me sane?
- Having at least 15 min of quiet time every morning
- Missing a couple evening meetings
- Taking walks in the afternoon or evening with my family
- Looking at the to do list the night before and writing on a small piece of paper the top 5. I leave it right in front of my computer for the next day.
- Taking time out with a friend
- Saying no to a request
- Having the family help out making dinner
- Writing gratitudes daily in my journal before bed
- Setting intentions before working on each of my projects ie (I intend to be focused. or joyful. or loving. or detailed.)
- Renegotiating a deadline
- Taking breaks for a minute or two
What do you do when things are extra busy?