We are heading into the busiest season of the year. How about we pause for a few minutes to see what was great about November?
Some things for me:
- Barnes and Noble with a friend for a late birthday present
- Beginning the Time Class
- New clients
- Shakespeare play at the college with my daughter
- Thanksgiving at my parents
- Making Thanksgiving cards with my daughter
- Jeep rides with my husband
- Seeing the sunrise now when I drop my daughter off at school
- Discovering a muskrat swimming and staring at me in the wetlands
- Blueberry muffins my husband made
How about you?