We are heading into the busiest season of the year. How about we pause for a few minutes to see what was great about November?
Some things for me:
- Barnes and Noble with a friend for a late birthday present
- Beginning the Time Class
- New clients
- Shakespeare play at the college with my daughter
- Thanksgiving at my parents
- Making Thanksgiving cards with my daughter
- Jeep rides with my husband
- Seeing the sunrise now when I drop my daughter off at school
- Discovering a muskrat swimming and staring at me in the wetlands
- Blueberry muffins my husband made
How about you?
Great list! I love hanging out at Barnes and Noble on a lazy Sunday, preferablly with a big cup of coffee. 🙂
My Novemeber list includes moving to a new home, watching the ducks in the pond in my backyard, drinking apple cider, and finishing my Christmas shopping early.
Reconnecting with a good friend I had lost touch with and starting to do projects together; we cleaned out a garden shed at my house and started cleaning out an attic at her house. We are going to continue this weekend!
A good visit with my sister, her husband and their youngest son, which included hysterical laughter…
A good Thanksgiving visit and dinner with my brother, his wife and their youngest son.
And thanks for the note on blueberry muffins – I just decided I’ll bake some as a surprise for my sister (she is arriving late tonight).