What’s Keeping You From Decluttering?
After doing a decluttering group for about 7 years now I have found that almost everyone wants to declutter. But, people rarely make progress. Mainly for these reasons:
- They are overwhelmed by the huge project
- They keep telling themselves they can’t do it
- Excuses like no time or energy
- Doing do much then crashing when you have chronic pain
- Wanting to hold on to things, memories, eras
- Not wanting to deal with emotions that come up with stuff
- Not knowing where to start
Which of these are your main obstacles?
What can you do about your obstacle?
Need specific help with your obstacle, join the declutter group